SPECIALIZED IT SUPPORT
We help practices go paperless and be HIPAA compliant.
Extensive experience with most dental software (OpenDental, EasyDental, ClioSoft, SOTA Imaging & more).
We help offices go paperless and be HIPAA compliant.
Experience integrating Crystal PM with Topcon, Nidek, and OptoVue/VisionIX instruments and solutions
We help businesses access their data when you need it.
Remote Access, VPN setup, cybersecurity, data encryption, logging, and more.
IT SUPPORT SERVICES
Strategic IT Consulting
We review, design and implement IT solutions to facilitate your business objectives.
Data Backup & Recovery
We protect your business from data loss caused by disaster, accident, or malicious actions.
Cybersecurity & Compliance
We fortify your network security using the latest techniques to maximize uptime and compliance.
We are available to investigate and resolve your IT issues when you need it.
PERSONALIZED IT SUPPORT
I appreciate their prompt response and service. They take care of my computer needs and let me focus on my patients!Jennifer Chiang, D.D.S.
WILL YOU RECOVER QUICKLY?
- This ransomware gang is a right Royal pain in the AES for healthcare orgsOriginally written by Jessica Lyons Hardcastle for The Register Newish ransomware gang Royal has been spotted targeting the healthcare sector, the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has said. The crew emerged this year, and follows the standard double extortionware playbook: it steals data from infected networks, encrypts those files, and then demands…
- Malicious extension lets attackers control Google Chrome remotelyOriginally posted on BleepingComputer by Bill Toulas A new Chrome browser botnet named ‘Cloud9’ has been discovered in the wild using malicious extensions to steal online accounts, log keystrokes, inject ads and malicious JS code, and enlist the victim’s browser in DDoS attacks. The Cloud9 browser botnet is effectively a remote access trojan (RAT) for…
- Patches for 6 0-days under active exploit are now available from MicrosoftOriginally posted on arstechnica by Dan Goodin It’s the second Tuesday of the month, and that means it’s Update Tuesday, the monthly release of security patches available for nearly all software Microsoft supports. This time around, the software maker has fixed six zero-days under active exploit in the wild, along with a wide range of…
- DHL named most-spoofed brand in phishingWith Microsoft and LinkedIn close on shipping giant’s heels. Originally posted by The Register by Jessica Lyons Hardcastle DHL is the most spoofed brand when it comes to phishing emails, according to Check Point. Crooks most frequently used the brand name in their attempts to steal personal and payment information from marks between July and…
- Microsoft data breach exposes customers’ contact info, emailsOriginally posted on Bleeping Computer by Sergiu Gatlan Microsoft said today that some of its customers’ sensitive information was exposed by a misconfigured Microsoft server accessible over the Internet. The company secured the server after being notified of the leak on September 24, 2022 by security researchers at threat intelligence firm SOCRadar. “This misconfiguration resulted in…
- Alarms over healthcare cyberattacks are getting louder over healthcareThe FBI warned healthcare organizations that medical devices could be a major risk Originally posted on The Verge By Nicole Wetsman Cybersecurity alarm bells have been ringing loudly in the healthcare industry this month. The FBI warned healthcare facilities that medical devices (like patient monitors or infusion pumps) often run on outdated software that could…